At Ed Green Construction Co, our contractors’ work extends beyond construction. Our pre-construction services in Colorado Springs include site selection, land assessment and land acquisition. More specifically, we evaluate the opportunity the land has for commercial use, such as its advantages and disadvantages, zoning, proforma review, electrical compliance and building cost.
After you select a site, our team of certified commercial contractors can manage and execute your vision. Throughout construction, our team hires and collaborates with designers, architects, engineers and vendors to ensure all applicable parties are lock-step, informed and accountable. This takes the pressure off you and helps ensure our projects are completed within budget, by deadline and to code.
All our work is done to code and in compliance with safety standards.
- Budgeting and Cost Modeling
- Permit Review and Acquisition
- Site Selection
- Land Assessment
- Land Acquisition
- Land Development
- Scheduling Estimating
- Subcontractor Pre-Qualification
- Status Reporting
- Proforma Review
- Architectural Design
- Mechanical and Electrical Compliance
- Zone and Code Compliance
- Value Engineering
Why Partner with Ed Green Construction?
- Our legacy dates by 100 years, and we have a combined 125 years’ experience
- We get the job done right and guarantee our workmanship
- We give you peace of mind by managing every aspect of the job
- All our contractors are certified
- We’re competitively priced
- We stick to budgets
- We adhere to deadlines
- We collaborate with you and keep you informed
- Our clients love us -- 85% are repeat customers and referrals
Let’s Get Started
- We keep it simple and personalized!
- Call us today at 719-475-0922 to learn more about how we can help with your construction project.
- Based on that discussion, we’ll provide a cost estimate to complete your project.
- Upon your approval of the quote, we’ll provide you a contract that outlines the nature of our partnership and the scope of work.